The use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Please take a moment to review them as use and/or purchase of products from the website (www.teakwarehouse.com) constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions, and to be bound by them.
We make every effort to display the most current and accurate product inventory information. However, due to the nature of the items sold and the variations/limitation of computer screens, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, current, or error-free. We will notify you directly in the event that a product’s availability date changes. Please contact Customer Service for additional information.
All prices on our website are in US dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we must reserve the right to restrict orders of those items.
Teak Furniture Warranty
We are committed to providing the highest-quality outdoor patio teak furniture for a lifetime of enjoyment. We offer a limited one-year warranty that your teak will be free of defects and workmanship issues.
We stand behind our products! If you receive an item that is defective, you MUST contact us with the specific issue within 24 Hours of receipt so we may exchange the item for its exact replacement. No Exceptions! Items damaged in transit must be reported with 24 hours of receipt. Your assistance will be required during the claim process. Items damaged by you are non-returnable and will be considered a complete loss. We do not repair or replace items damaged by the consumer.
We accept returns or exchanges on any merchandise deemed to have a manufacturer defect. All items being returned or exchanged must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. All returns must be authorized with an RA # (Return Authorization Number) that must be obtained prior to sending your item and copy of your purchase receipt must be included. You are fully responsible for shipping the item back to us in its original packaging and we do not accept responsibility for lost or damaged packages.
Returns process for defective items:
1) Please email customer service at email@example.com to request an RA #.
2) If the return is authorized, you will be given an authorization number. Please write it on your package and on your copy of the purchase receipt.
3) We will schedule a return pick-up via UPS, FedEx or our standard White Glove Freight Service. They will supply you with a return label.
4) Please have your package ready to ship on the pick-up date arranged with our customer service.
Terms and Conditions:
- “Defects” are defined as imperfections that impair the use of your teak furniture.
- This warranty does not apply to any cases of normal wear and tear of the teak furniture.
- Normal wear and tear is defined as “the normal deterioration caused by regular use of the furniture.”
- Checking or small cracking of the teak wood is a normal and natural occurrence that should be expected during normal use.
- This warranty does not extend to the natural patina of the wood or any other discolorations.
- This guarantee does not cover any damage or loss or condition that is beyond the control of Teak Warehouse including but not limited to cases of unauthorized repair, improper assembly, modifications after purchase, improper use, infestation, negligence, misuse, vandalism, wind damage, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, fire, earthquake or any other similar acts of Force Majeure.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the teak furniture with proof of purchase.
Teak Warehouse reserves the right to repair or replace any piece that is covered under the terms of this warranty. Repair or replacement may involve Teak Warehouse providing parts directly to our customer where applicable. Teak Warehouse will, at its expense, ship any piece of teak furniture back to our facility in cases where Teak Warehouse determines that the repair or replacement cannot be completed by our customer with parts supplied by Teak Warehouse.
To claim repairs under warranty you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of any potential issue. We may ask that photos be provided to us via email where possible so that we can determine the extent of the defect and the corrective action that is most prudent. If your teak furniture arrives in a damaged condition, you must call us within 24 hours so we may file a claim with our shippers. Damaged shipments will be replaced.
Teak is a product of natural beauty – no two specimens are ever exactly the same. Teak’s unique blends of grain and coloring can vary from light to dark brown. Occasionally, you may see a pinkish tint, which is due to the kilning process. Upon exposure to natural light, color variations will gradually even out over time.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
Teak Warehouse reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions each time you use this Web site.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Teak Warehouse or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Teak Warehouse, with copyright authorship for this collection by Teak Warehouse, and protected by international copyright laws.
The trademarks and trade dress of Teak Warehouse may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Teak Warehouse’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Teak Warehouse. All other trademarks not owned by Teak Warehouse or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Teak Warehouse or its subsidiaries.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Teak Warehouse. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.