Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Please take a moment to review them as use and/or purchase of products from the website (www.teakwarehouse.com) constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions, and to be bound by them.
Product AvailabilityWe make every effort to display the most current and accurate product inventory information. However, due to the nature of the items sold and the variations/limitation of computer screens, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, current, or error-free. We will notify you directly in the event that a product’s availability date changes. Please contact Customer Service for additional information.
Pricing PolicyAll prices on our website are in US dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we must reserve the right to restrict orders of those items.
Teak Furniture WarrantyWe are committed to providing the highest-quality outdoor patio teak furniture for a lifetime of enjoyment. We offer a limited one-year warranty that your teak will be free of defects and workmanship issues.
Damaged/Defective Items:We stand behind our products! If you receive an item that is defective, you MUST contact us with the specific issue within 24 Hours of receipt so we may exchange the item for its exact replacement. No Exceptions! Items damaged in transit must be reported with 24 hours of receipt. Your assistance will be required during the claim process. Items damaged by you are non-returnable and will be considered a complete loss. We do not repair or replace items damaged by the consumer.
Returns/Exchanges:We accept returns or exchanges on any merchandise deemed to have a manufacturer defect. All items being returned or exchanged must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. All returns must be authorized with an RA # (Return Authorization Number) that must be obtained prior to sending your item and copy of your purchase receipt must be included. You are fully responsible for shipping the item back to us in its original packaging and we do not accept responsibility for lost or damaged packages.
Returns process for defective items:1) Please email customer service at email@example.com to request an RA #. 2) If the return is authorized, you will be given an authorization number. Please write it on your package and on your copy of the purchase receipt. 3) We will schedule a return pick-up via UPS, FedEx or our standard White Glove Freight Service. They will supply you with a return label. 4) Please have your package ready to ship on the pick-up date arranged with our customer service.
Terms and Conditions:
- "Defects" are defined as imperfections that impair the use of your teak furniture.
- This warranty does not apply to any cases of normal wear and tear of the teak furniture.
- Normal wear and tear is defined as “the normal deterioration caused by regular use of the furniture.”
- Checking or small cracking of the teak wood is a normal and natural occurrence that should be expected during normal use.
- This warranty does not extend to the natural patina of the wood or any other discolorations.
- This guarantee does not cover any damage or loss or condition that is beyond the control of Teak Warehouse including but not limited to cases of unauthorized repair, improper assembly, modifications after purchase, improper use, infestation, negligence, misuse, vandalism, wind damage, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, fire, earthquake or any other similar acts of Force Majeure.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the teak furniture with proof of purchase.